Free Google Analytics Report
Google Analytics is a powerful tool for your business. When configured correctly it can provide your business with information to power you past your competitors. By default there are pre-configured reports that work out of the box, but the ability to customize and build your own reports from will allow you gain valuable insights about your business from Google Analytics.
Very few business review there Google Analytics information daily or monthly. As a business owner your time is usually spent on running the daily operations of your company and if you do have time to review your Google Analytics you maybe overwhelmed with all the data that is presented to you. There has be be a better solution!!
We have a solution for you:
Local First SEO is offering business owners a free Top Converting Landing Page Report, SEO Analysis and Social Media Dashboard for your Google Analytics account. Once the reports are configured you will be receiving a weekly email (email address provide by business) with your data. Reports can be configured monthly as well
How do I take advantage of this great offer?
Complete the following
- Open up a browser and go to google.com (I prefer chrome)
- In the upper right corner of the web page look for “Sign in”
- Click the “Sign In” button
- Sign in with your gmail account (email@example.com)
- Copy and paste the following into your browser https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none
- In the upper right corner select “Sign in” and select Google Analytics
- Click on your website (see below)
8. Once the page loads, at the top click on “ADMIN”
9. Under Account select “User Management”
10. On the right hand side look for “Add permissions for:”
Type in firstname.lastname@example.org, select all the check boxes on the right and make sure the Notify this user by email is checked
When completed it should look something like this
Once the above information has been filled in, please select “Add”
A email will be sent to you upon completion of setting up Top Converting Landing Page Report, SEO Analysis Dashboard and Social Media Dashboard in Google Analytics,
You can download the document here called “Adding A Manager To Google Analytics“